Topics you all may have covered many ... Contact us | Log In | Log Out | Argentina Forums
Travelsur Home | Admin | Register | Edit Profile | Search

Argentina Travel Advice » Living in Argentina » Topics you all may have covered many times, but... « Previous Next »
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Erin Aguirre
Username: Ebbie

Post Number: 2
Posted on Saturday, March 08, 2008 - 2:50 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Everyone, I am new to this forum and really appreciate how much info there is available here. We are a long way off from moving to BA, but I am currently trying to test the waters, seeing how realistic the vision is. I will be telecommuting, so I will make US$, but my husband (who is Colombian, but fluent in english as well) will be looking for work down there.

We will be visiting BA in December for 3 days, then off to Bariloche for a few days. In the next couple of years we will be trying to visit often to connect with people and scope out the area. The biggest questions that I am hoping to have specifically answered are:

1. Can someone please list some of the private schools that are not $20k a year and are "good schools"?
2. Are there any companies that offer international mortgage loans to US citizens? If so who? If not how in the world does the average joe come up with that kind of money?!
3. I can see that the apartment prices are quoted ALOT higher for expats, which is disheartening. My husbands native language is spanish and I am hoping we will have the opportuniy to talk with owners and work out long term rentals. Is this realistic?
4. We have 2 kids, what are the best areas to raise kids in?
5. Do most apts allow pets?

Okay, I'll stop there. I could probably ask a thousand more. Your input is greatly appreciated. Erin
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Roberto
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 1583
Posted on Tuesday, March 11, 2008 - 10:45 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

answered here

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Argentina Directory
(Local resources)

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Argentina Forum | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | FORUM GUIDELINES/HELP | Directory Submissions | Travel Directory | Argentina Vacation Administration