How to locate doctor / clinic in Rosa... Contact us | Log In | Log Out | Argentina Forums
Travelsur Home | Admin | Register | Edit Profile | Search

Argentina Travel Advice » Travel Tips » How to locate doctor / clinic in Rosario? « Previous Next »
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

karen rossman
Username: Mamaworrier

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, July 30, 2006 - 7:01 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hello....my 21 year-old daughter is currently in a student exchange program located in Rosario. Unfortunately, she just arrived and speaks next-to-no Spanish. She is staying with an Argentine family, but they speak no English.

My daughter just called me and she is very ill. She needs a doctor, but doesn't know where to go. She did purchase travel insurance before departure. Her school may have advice, but she's having problems understanding at all.

Any advice would be most welcomed by this anxious mom. THANK YOU.

Trudy Ann Hart
Username: Trudynew

Post Number: 3
Posted on Sunday, July 30, 2006 - 7:29 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Karen: Hi...I have been in difficult places like that, most of my life, including now. There is one sure fire place to get help and find safety from every noisome pestilance and horrid fear...I will go there for you. Join me if you will.

Father God, You hear this mother's cry and you never fail to answer. In your son's name I speak healing to her daughter and peace and help to her as well. May she grow strong in this place of challenge. And when she is rescued, may she give grateful praise to you.

Comfort this mom and let her see you working on her and her daughter's behalf.

I thank you for all the times you have miraculously healed and helped me so that I can confidently give encouragement to this mother.

Thanks from both of us
Trudy

Roberto
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 637
Posted on Sunday, July 30, 2006 - 10:47 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

In addition to the power of a prayer, your daughter can also call Erna in Buenos Aires tomorrow morning at 4322-8147. She speaks english well and knows doctors that may know doctors in Rosario. Perhaps, your daughter can even travel to Buenos Aires for treatment if needed.

karen rossman
Username: Mamaworrier

Post Number: 2
Posted on Monday, July 31, 2006 - 1:54 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

both for the prayer and the PHONE NUMBER. I will relay that to my daughter when she is able to call me in the a.m. Hopefully it will be a useful starting point.

Thanks again

Carmen Stigliano
Username: Carmen

Post Number: 14
Posted on Monday, July 31, 2006 - 10:39 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Although you have recieved good help so far, if there is anything I can do to help your daughter and you please do not hesitate to contact me at cs@baknowhow.com.ar

Having a bilingual person talking to your daughter, the doctor, the family she is staying with and the school authorities could give us a better understanding of what is going on and what's the best thing that needs to be done in order to help her feel good.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Argentina Directory
(Local resources)

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Argentina Forum | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | FORUM GUIDELINES/HELP | Directory Submissions | Travel Directory | Argentina Vacation Administration