Need some tips for hotels in Buenos ... Contact us | Log In | Log Out | Argentina Forums
Travelsur Home | Blog | Admin | Register | Edit Profile | Search

Argentina Travel Advice » Travel Tips » Need some tips for hotels in Buenos Aires « Previous Next »
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Marco Paulo
Username: Papawell

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, December 01, 2010 - 5:41 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hola!
I hope everyone is doing okay..
So Im in an exchange program, an I'm going to Buenos Aires for 6 months to study fashion merchandising.
My school year starts next year, but my mother and I are going to Argentina a month before to check out flats and things like that.
But meanwhile we want to stay in a hotel. We're not sure at all where to stay, and how much are we supposed to pay to fly to buenos aires from Europe..
I was trying to find online cheap prices since were staying sucha long time in Argentina, and I found a couple here: us.lastminute.com and here www.twenga.com, what do you think? where do you reckon i should stay?
Should I stay in an "apart hotel"?
thanks for helping me out...
have a nice day

(Message edited by admin on December 01, 2010)

Roberto
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 2037
Posted on Wednesday, December 01, 2010 - 1:52 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Marco, welcome! What is the country of departure, if I may ask? There are some 3 stars hotels with no bling that are clean enough and close to everything where you can stay in your exploratory trip, initially. Check "king's hotel" in Avenida Corrientes. Nothing fancy, but for a practical stay. In the meantime, you can look at the list of offerings here and here and here. As for tickets, not much you can do about it. Orbitz may compare many airliners and schedules and with 2 or even 3 stops you might get a cheaper flight.

Marco Paulo
Username: Papawell

Post Number: 2
Posted on Thursday, December 02, 2010 - 3:56 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

2 or 3 stops damn!
okay Ill chek out the hotels in Avenida Corrientes :-)
Ill be leaving from Paris.. thanks fo everything

Roberto
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 2038
Posted on Thursday, December 02, 2010 - 12:06 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I think I went overboard with the 3 stops, haha. Just checked orbitz and Iberia has a 1 stop roundtrip flight for u$d 899. Taxes are the killer though, needing to add another 50% to that. wow. The 2 stop flights I see are actually more expensive.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Argentina Directory
(Local resources)

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Argentina Forum | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | FORUM GUIDELINES/HELP | Directory Submissions | Travel Directory | Argentina Vacation Administration