Afternoon/Evening (Spanish) Classes... Contact us | Log In | Log Out | Argentina Forums
Travelsur Home | Admin | Register | Edit Profile | Search

Argentina Travel Advice » Travel Tips » Afternoon/Evening (Spanish) Classes « Previous Next »
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

spa
Username: Spachick

Post Number: 9
Posted on Monday, August 03, 2009 - 1:56 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

I am reading on the forums that it's pretty cold now in BsAs and I am scheduled to be there in 3 weeks by myself.

I plan on exploring the neighborhoods during the morning.
So I was thinking that I would like to take some Spanish classes in the afternoon but it seems as though they are all in the morning. Even Ebatrust only has morning classes eventhough their site says afternoon classes.

Does anyone have any info on any Spanish language schools that have classes in the afternoon/evening.
Or how about some other special interest classes that start in the afternoon/evening. There has got to be more than just Tango classes to take.
I am open to many suggestions.

Ludwig Schmidt
Username: Ludwig86

Post Number: 3
Posted on Monday, August 03, 2009 - 9:45 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hi,
Try to contact http://www.verbum.biz
I have studied Spanish at this school. My teachers were very good and the staff helpful.
Ludwig

Brett Jones
Username: Brettski

Post Number: 2
Posted on Tuesday, August 04, 2009 - 9:18 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Spachick,

I have no hesitation in recommending my Spanish teacher, Rosana, who works as part of a group called Spanish Sin Fronteras. I originally learnt with her in Bariloche, but she is now in Buenos Aires. She is very flexible and her charges were very reasonable, though you will have to check what they are now.
I think she was starting a free conversation group meeting in the Botanic Gardens too, so ask her about that, though with the current weather there, perhaps this is suspended or has moved indoors!
Sorry to be so vague, I am currently in UK so a bit out of touch.
Brett

spa
Username: Spachick

Post Number: 10
Posted on Tuesday, August 04, 2009 - 4:37 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hey Brett
Yes, I am looking more for a group setting than just one on one tutoring. And if it's free - even better.
Is there a contact email for her or number. My email address is spachick2000@yahoo.com if you feel more comfortable emailing me than posting it here.
Thanks
Teresa
PS: Wish I knew you before hand. Your apartment sounds like a wonderful deal and I could have rented it for my stay.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Argentina Directory
(Local resources)

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Argentina Forum | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | FORUM GUIDELINES/HELP | Directory Submissions | Travel Directory | Argentina Vacation Administration