Haircut and shopping in Buenos AIres Contact us | Log In | Log Out | Argentina Forums
Travelsur Home | Admin | Register | Edit Profile | Search

Argentina Travel Advice » Travel Tips » Haircut and shopping in Buenos AIres « Previous Next »
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Leticia Perez
Username: Perezl

Post Number: 4
Posted on Thursday, May 21, 2009 - 11:15 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Going to Buenos Aires May 24 for 2 weeks-- for the first time!

My husband and I (from San Francisco) would like to go shopping (fashion clothes/shoes) and I would like to get a haircut. Any suggestions? Good prices/good cut --- I have very curly hair. Fashion: Where are the deals in BA! Names of stores, neighborhoods, hair salon & name of hairdresser/contact information?

Roberto
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 1857
Posted on Thursday, May 21, 2009 - 11:56 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hey Leticia. I am only familiar with the malls -which are quite nice I must say-. Palermo shopping and Abasto are probably middle price, whereas Galerias Pacifico and Posadas will be on the high end. If you really want bargain prices you may have to walk through Once (that is a neighborhood) or perhaps go out of the city limits to Munro where there are many factory outlets. If you are more inclined to designer clothing, then there are a miriad of small shops in neighborhoods like Palermo Holywood, Palermo Soho and Las Canitas (all, in the old Palermo). Besides this, you can walk through Santa Fe Ave from Palermo/Barrio Norte to Retiro and window shop while hanging out. But in general clothing in Buenos Aires is expensive!

Hair salons I would not know...

webdesign456.blogspot.com
Username: Viviana456

Post Number: 8
Posted on Thursday, May 21, 2009 - 12:11 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hola Leticia,
good places to buy good fashion brands at inexpensive price, offers, etc.

http://www.avcordobaonline.com.ar/home-en.php

Shops in malls are always expensive.

Saludos
Viviana

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Argentina Directory
(Local resources)

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Argentina Forum | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | FORUM GUIDELINES/HELP | Directory Submissions | Travel Directory | Argentina Vacation Administration