Villa Gesell to Ezeiza Contact us | Log In | Log Out | Argentina Forums
Travelsur Home | Admin | Register | Edit Profile | Search

Argentina Travel Advice » Travel Tips » Villa Gesell to Ezeiza « Previous Next »
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Virginia F
Username: Virginiafr

Post Number: 1
Posted on Tuesday, January 20, 2009 - 3:57 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hola!!! Encontre este foro y me parece excelente, he encontrado muy buenos consejos y dentro de poco colocaré mi itinerario para marzo a ver que les parece y que me pueden recomendar.

Por ahora solo tengo una pregunta: Para viajar de villa gesell a ezeiza en bus (de noche con intenciones de llegar de madrugada al aeropuerto) es esto posible? o se debe llegar a algun terminal y luego coger un taxi a ezeiza?

Muchas gracias por adelantado :-)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Virginia F
Username: Virginiafr

Post Number: 2
Posted on Thursday, January 22, 2009 - 4:16 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hi, I'm sorry I just realized that most of the discussions on this forum are in english.

I've been planning a trip to Argentina next march, starting in Buenos Aires, staying there for 2 nights ($108)... then I'd take a bus to Iguazu ($60), so It will take about 17 hrs and I'd spend the night on the bus(I've been said that the buses are quite confortable). I'm planning to stay 2 nights there ($100), doing some excursions to the falls (including the full moon excursion which will take place these days), and then I'd take a flight to Bariloche ($214) using LAN. I want to stay about 4 nights in Bariloche ($160) then I'd take a bus to Mar del Plata ($60)and would spend 1 night there ($64), the following day at night I'd take a bus ($25) to Bs.As. My flight back home leaves at 8:00 am so I don't need a hotel, I'd go straight to Ezeiza.

All the prices are UDS$. The Hotels are:

Buenos Aires: Olmo dorado Apart Hotel ***
Iguazu: The Hostel Inn Iguazu Falls (private double room ensuite)
Bariloche: Hosteria El Ńire (private double room ensuite)
Mar del Plata: Hotel Presidente *** or 4, not sure..

All the bus prices were took from el rapido argentina, but it seems to be the same for most of the bus lines...
I'm going with my friend, so I'll pay half of the hotel rates :-)

and... The international flight (roundtrip) is less than $450 or 950 BsF (from Venezuela)!

Well just wanted to share my Itinerary, and will be happy to read some advices!

Hugs,
VF

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Argentina Directory
(Local resources)

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Argentina Forum | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | FORUM GUIDELINES/HELP | Directory Submissions | Travel Directory | Argentina Vacation Administration