Clothes maker + electronics - prices/... Contact us | Log In | Log Out | Argentina Forums
Travelsur Home | Admin | Register | Edit Profile | Search

Argentina Travel Advice » Travel Tips » Clothes maker + electronics - prices/advice « Previous Next »
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

johan
Username: Giovi2008

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, December 22, 2008 - 10:05 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

* How much does it cost to have a suit being made in Buenos Aires and could someone recommend me a suit maker? (i'd prefer to hear it in euro's)

* How much does it cost to buy electronic equipment like photo camera or video camera? can you take it through custody to europe without charge?

thanks
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Victor W.
Username: Wvictor

Post Number: 48
Posted on Monday, December 22, 2008 - 10:21 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

You are not going to pay anything to get the electronics out of Argentina, but prices are not going to be better than Europe I think... Taxes in Argentina are really high. Usually things cost between 2 o 3 times more than in the US. I recently went to Argentina and purchased a Bose speaker for a friend which I paid $399 in the US, and the price in Argentina was over $900.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Argentina Directory
(Local resources)

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Argentina Forum | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | FORUM GUIDELINES/HELP | Directory Submissions | Travel Directory | Argentina Vacation Administration