Wonderful Stay at Perhentian Island T... Contact us | Log In | Log Out | Argentina Forums
Travelsur Home | Admin | Register | Edit Profile | Search

Argentina Travel Advice » Travel Tips » Wonderful Stay at Perhentian Island Tunabay Resort « Previous Next »
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Katherine Ward
Username: Kathi

Post Number: 9
Posted on Friday, August 29, 2008 - 10:38 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Actually we visited this resort in the Perhentians a couple of years ago and it was very nice, but I joined this forum for news of Argentina, which we also visited last year.

Roberto
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 1736
Posted on Friday, August 29, 2008 - 12:33 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Katherine, had to delete the spam from the other member. You are correct, this forum is ONLY about Argentina.

shazi
Username: Shazi

Post Number: 2
Posted on Friday, August 29, 2008 - 2:16 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Roberto that is not good ! can't people share there good experiences of travel ? i was here to think that this is good forum , but you really hurt me .

WTMendoza.com
Advanced Member
Username: Welcometomendoza

Post Number: 275

Posted on Friday, August 29, 2008 - 2:35 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Shazi with all due respect this blog is related to Argentina, there are dozens of blogs related to Perhentians

Here is a small sampling - check it out Shazi, they will love to hear from you! cheers

http://blogsearch.google.com/blogsearch?hl=en&q=Pe rhentians&btnG=Search+Blogs

Roberto
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 1737
Posted on Friday, August 29, 2008 - 4:43 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Lou, if your first post is self-promotion of something that is not even related to the essence of this forum, then, I am the one that gets hurt. Your actions tell me that you do not care about what goes on here, that you haven't read the guidelines shown upon signing up that expressely prohibit dropping urls and that you haven't become familiar with how we like it here. Perhaps, your pain was self-inflicted.

I am also curious about why the website you dropped is registered in Nevada to an american citizen. This site, for example, is registered to an argentine. The site you were promoting actually didn't show a thing. No information about the islands, the resort, nothing. As you can see, I do not delete posts capriciously.

Finally, many members here do share a wealth of personal experiences within the big frame that is this forum. But your post wasn't such case.
-
Thank you, Sean.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Argentina Directory
(Local resources)

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Argentina Forum | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | FORUM GUIDELINES/HELP | Directory Submissions | Travel Directory | Argentina Vacation Administration