Ground transportation from EZE to AEP Contact us | Log In | Log Out | Argentina Forums
Travelsur Home | Admin | Register | Edit Profile | Search

Argentina Travel Advice » Travel Tips » Ground transportation from EZE to AEP « Previous Next »
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Adam Samhouri
Username: Samhouri

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, June 02, 2008 - 7:08 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I want to transfer fro EZE to AEP. What is the safest and most economical way to travel between the two airports? How much should I expect to pay? Is there an airport shuttle? DO I need to have Pesos from the exchange office?

Also I am trying to find a hotel for 2 nights in BA (3 adults): June 23-24, 2008, Any recommendations for a clean, safe nad affordable place in down town BA? I need the internet access also for my laptop.

Thank you.

Roberto
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 1705
Posted on Tuesday, June 03, 2008 - 7:43 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Adam, welcome!

Yes, there is a shuttle but from a private company called "Manuel Tienda Leon". You will see the signs and ads in the pick-up luggage area. They have many buses a day and you will have no trouble finding their booths. Here is their website and I believe the prices are in pesos but better ask. You will most likely be able to pay in usd but watch out for the rate of exchange they might use. It will probably be published somewhere.

As for accomodations, BA is always tight when it comes to rooms, specially clean and affordable. You should contact a local agent if you haven't done so yet.

TARA MILLER
Username: Mtrph

Post Number: 4
Posted on Tuesday, June 03, 2008 - 9:11 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

hi Adam,
i just returned home from buenos aires today. i used manuel tienda leon when i got to BA and they charged me $115 pesos from EZE to Recoleta...however they over charged me b/c a taxi with the meter running costs under $60 pesos....so just double check pricing....
have a great trip
-T

MIchael Calero
Username: Michael795

Post Number: 68
Posted on Thursday, June 05, 2008 - 1:51 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

When I was in B's A's and as for my next trip in September I used Premium radio taxi, from Palermo to EZE it was 60 pesos. I always felt comfortable with them since each taxi is owned by the driver. The driver are always professional and with late model taxis. Their telephone number is 5238-0000 or 4374-6666, I always called them at night when in the city and they were always quick in arriving.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Argentina Directory
(Local resources)

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Argentina Forum | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | FORUM GUIDELINES/HELP | Directory Submissions | Travel Directory | Argentina Vacation Administration