Argentina to Ecuador Contact us | Log In | Log Out | Argentina Forums
Travelsur Home | Admin | Register | Edit Profile | Search

Argentina Travel Advice » Travel Tips » Argentina to Ecuador « Previous Next »
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Adam Williams
Username: Adjwilli

Post Number: 12
Posted on Thursday, May 01, 2008 - 9:30 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I'm living in the States, but would like to buy a plane ticket from an Argentina to fly to Ecuador from Buenos Aires. Where would I find the cheapest tickets?

Vivo en los estados unidos pero voy a comprar un billete desde Buenos Aires a Ecuador para una Argentina. Dondé puedo encontrar los pasajes mas baratos?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Roberto
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 1659
Posted on Monday, May 05, 2008 - 10:13 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Adam, sometimes certain US cities distribute small argentine publications like gazettes. I know there is one being published in Miami. I can imagine Chicago, LA and NY is the same. If you live in any of these areas try to find these free publications because there maybe argentine travel agencies advertising good deals. Some of these agencies may be big enough that they can have access to cheaper blocks and may know how to get cheap tickets BA-Ecuador.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Argentina Directory
(Local resources)

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Argentina Forum | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | FORUM GUIDELINES/HELP | Directory Submissions | Travel Directory | Argentina Vacation Administration