Cheap hotels in Buenos Aries Contact us | Log In | Log Out | Argentina Forums
Travelsur Home | Admin | Register | Edit Profile | Search

Argentina Travel Advice » Travel Tips » Cheap hotels in Buenos Aries « Previous Next »
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

adaliancruz
Username: Adaliancruz

Post Number: 6
Posted on Monday, April 14, 2008 - 2:24 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Guys

I will be traveling to Buenos Aires next month. Do you know any cheap but nice hotels in Buenos Aires? My budget is kinda low so I think I have to find cheap ones so that I can pay more on the places and transportation when I get there!

Thanks!

Arial
Advanced Member
Username: Arial

Post Number: 292
Posted on Friday, November 28, 2008 - 9:20 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hi, my son is acquainted with the people who run Brisas del Mar on Humberto 1 in San Telmo, consequently I have stayed there with him many times. It is not fancy but acceptable, has cooking facilities (if you are really on a budget) and is very clean and operated by a nice family. I would give you the phone number but theř don┤t do phone reservations. Anyway, you get off Subte C at San Juan station, take the exit that directs you to Humberto, and when you come up the stairway it is a right turn onto Humberto at the first corner and about two blocks on the right. Of course a taxi driver would take you to the door. Hope you have a GREAT stay in Argentina!!! I think it is still 25 pesos per person but can vary a little depending on accommodations.

cynthia l glennan
Username: Cynthia

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, December 14, 2008 - 8:03 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I am traveling to BA in January to visit my son who will be living in the Parque Patricios area. Do you know of any hotels or guest houses in that area? I will be there for just one week and I would really like to see Iguazu Falls but can't afford the air fare. Would you recommend the bus trips to that area?

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Argentina Directory
(Local resources)

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Argentina Forum | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | FORUM GUIDELINES/HELP | Directory Submissions | Travel Directory | Argentina Vacation Administration