Maximum tourist visas? Contact us | Log In | Log Out | Argentina Forums
Travelsur Home | Admin | Register | Edit Profile | Search

Argentina Travel Advice » Travel Tips » Maximum tourist visas? « Previous Next »
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Steven Reid
Username: King_reid

Post Number: 3
Posted on Tuesday, November 20, 2007 - 6:11 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hello,

Someone may have asked this before but I cant find it so could someone in the know please answer this question? Im spending a year in South America and was planning to use Buenos Aires as sort of a base. If I got to Uruaguay, for example then come back, I would obviously get a renewed tourist visa. If I later on go to Brazil and come back, I guess the same will happen again. Is there a maximum number of times I can do this?

I know that when I was in Thailand I could only renew my tourist visa 3 times in any 6 month period.

Thanks for any help.

PS - Does anyone know when the next Boca home game is; what time and can you buy tickets on the door?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

WTMendoza.com
Username: Welcometomendoza

Post Number: 62

Posted on Tuesday, November 20, 2007 - 7:52 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Steven it has the fundamentals of a good plan becuase there are no rules which currently prohibit multiple entries...what you describe is done evey day by all sorts of foreigners here ..the tourist visa is 90 days here.
Sorry dude I'm San Lorenzo :-) (smiley)

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Argentina Directory
(Local resources)

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Argentina Forum | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | FORUM GUIDELINES/HELP | Directory Submissions | Travel Directory | Argentina Vacation Administration