Cant decide where to stay!!! Contact us | Log In | Log Out | Argentina Forums
Travelsur Home | Admin | Register | Edit Profile | Search

Argentina Travel Advice » Travel Tips » Cant decide where to stay!!! « Previous Next »
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Sarah Humberd
Username: Sarahandalex

Post Number: 10
Posted on Monday, September 24, 2007 - 9:55 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Ok, I am getting frustrated! I am trying to find a place in Recoleta but its so hard to go somewhere you have never been and know no one who has been there.

There are tons of apartments I can rent in Recoleta that look great wtihin in my price range but I have no idea what locations are better.

Can anyone give me some good cross streets of where I should stay in Recoleta? I would like to be "close" to things, within walking distance of where "everything" is and I'd like to be in a nice, clean, safe and pretty area.

Thanks!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Geoff Pearson
Username: Gpearson

Post Number: 26
Posted on Monday, September 24, 2007 - 10:47 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Somewhere in the immediate vicinity of the Recoleta Cementerio sounds like it would suit you. Lots of boutique shops & upmarkets restaurants border the Cementerio. You should be able to check the location of specific apartments on Google Earth or another online map.

HTH

Geoff Pearson

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Argentina Directory
(Local resources)

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Argentina Forum | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | FORUM GUIDELINES/HELP | Directory Submissions | Travel Directory | Argentina Vacation Administration