Gifts for friends and family Contact us | Log In | Log Out | Argentina Forums
Travelsur Home | Admin | Register | Edit Profile | Search

Argentina Travel Advice » Travel Tips » Gifts for friends and family « Previous Next »
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Susan Anthony
Username: Susan

Post Number: 2
Posted on Monday, August 20, 2007 - 4:21 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hello. I will soon be travelling to visit my extended family in Buenos Aires. I want to bring them some gifts that they would not otherwise find there, or that may be much less expensive here in the US. Of course, I'm hoping to get things that are not too expensive or heavy/bulky (I have a lot of family!). I did ask them, but they said they were just happy with my visit.
Any suggestions? Thank you in advance!
-Susan
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Roberto
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 1251
Posted on Tuesday, August 21, 2007 - 3:19 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

If you want to bring something that may be cheaper in the US than in Argentina you may consider some tech gadgets like inexpensive mp3s and the like -provided some of the extended family members are of proper age and/or have this taste-. Or some inexpensive t-shirts with typical US themes (NBA, sports in general).

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Argentina Directory
(Local resources)

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Argentina Forum | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | FORUM GUIDELINES/HELP | Directory Submissions | Travel Directory | Argentina Vacation Administration