Argentina trip August 10-20 Contact us | Log In | Log Out | Argentina Forums
Travelsur Home | Admin | Register | Edit Profile | Search

Argentina Travel Advice » Travel Tips » Argentina trip August 10-20 « Previous Next »
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

miguel delgadillo
Username: Miguel_d

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, July 30, 2007 - 3:25 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hola
Okay thanks to everyone for this website! I've been reading it and learning alot! I've been to Argentina twice, 1984 and 2000 and I'm heading back!

I'm a 46yr old divorced male, Mexican American fluent in Spanish and an English teacher, exercise nut looking to get to know Buenos Aires. I think I'd love to live there but I have children here in San Jose California so I'm just going for a visit. I'm planning to shop for some wool suits and coats and sweaters too. I'm planning to travel a little around the capital doubt I'll stray far.

I did read the thread about Hotel Bauen being a place to meet mature ladies; I'll definetly check it out. I'm reluctant to sign up w/ those ''meet a single lady in Argentina'' webpages etc, maybe I'll have to (?)

I'm open to suggestions. I'll start a couple of related threads to narrow my interests. Thanks!

Miguel D.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Roberto
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 1225
Posted on Monday, July 30, 2007 - 4:17 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Miguel, I can't give an opinion about online dating. Although I met people who successfully hooked up (cross borders) I tend to think the dating services that are really on the money are just a few. Most of these sites do have a lot fake profiles and just want your money or if they are free the pages may be done in a way so that you are forced to click on ads.

Two thoughts. I think there are great numbers of mature argentine women who may be available. This doesn't mean that their first choice would be a non-argentine. We don't know. The second thought is that you should try several different venues if you are looking for love, the BAUEN being just one. Take a look at the dating services I added to our directory, some may have profiles of argentines. I screened these sites myself but I can't really recommend any as I haven't used them.

This forum is read mostly by foreigners but there is also a good amount of argentine visits. My guess is that those visits are mainly educational sites and not so much argentine women looking to date. Having said this, feel free to upload your personal pictures including some personal information. Who knows.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Argentina Directory
(Local resources)

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Argentina Forum | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | FORUM GUIDELINES/HELP | Directory Submissions | Travel Directory | Argentina Vacation Administration