La Pampa trip Contact us | Log In | Log Out | Argentina Forums
Travelsur Home | Admin | Register | Edit Profile | Search

Argentina Travel Advice » Travel Tips » La Pampa trip « Previous Next »
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

user01
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, March 14, 2005 - 7:29 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Question: How do I get to La Pampa from Buenos Aires? Are there buses or train I can take? Any tour group that meet in Buenos Aires and leave for 1 day excursion to La Pampa?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Roberto
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, March 14, 2005 - 7:32 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hello, I do not know of any 1 day excursion to La Pampa. La Pampa is not that close to Buenos Aires for day trips. This is regarding the state of La Pampa. Another thing would be the region called 'pampas argentinas' which extends to the west of Buenos Aires too. In any case, traveling to La Pampa is fairly easy. All you need to do is buy a bus ticket at the Bus Terminal in Retiro (Buenos Aires City). You can even call the Terminal prior to purchasing to find out which bus companies do this route and call them for prices and schedules. There are probably buses every day. But first you will need to know where in La Pampa you want to visit. Some popular destinations within La Pampa are Santa Rosa, General Pico, Colonia Catriel and Lihuel-Calel.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Argentina Directory
(Local resources)

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Argentina Forum | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | FORUM GUIDELINES/HELP | Directory Submissions | Travel Directory | Argentina Vacation Administration