Spanish classes (morning and evening)... Contact us | Log In | Log Out | Argentina Forums
Travelsur Home | Admin | Register | Edit Profile | Search

Argentina Travel Advice » Argentine Culture » Spanish classes (morning and evening) « Previous Next »
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Ludwig Schmidt
Username: Ludwig86

Post Number: 6
Posted on Wednesday, September 22, 2010 - 11:27 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Anyone interested in taking evening Spanish classes (high intermediate level) to share classes in the evening?
I studied three weeks at Verbum school with a focus on Spanish conversation to attain greater fluency. The quality of teaching is very good.
Now I got a job and need to take classes in the evening. If someone interested, please contact me!

Tom
Username: Diverdown48

Post Number: 504

Posted on Wednesday, October 20, 2010 - 11:01 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

There was a whole lot more colonism than you mention. The Germans, Portugeese, French, Italians, Dutch and others.
The biggest colnial power to have siezed possesions today is China having subjugated Tibet and Manchuria all since WWII.
Most of the origional powers have relinquised thier foreign possesions either in war or free grants of nationhood or in the case of Hawaii and Alaska statehood.

The US still has foreign possessions that when elections are held there, the majority of people vote to maintain their status. Why not, protection from a super power without paying federal income taxes.

Britian has overseas possesions and has been the most recent country that I know to have fought to keep.

The French and Dutch still have Carribean possesions and maybe some others.

The Germans don't have any left after the two wars they lost.
To the winners belong the spoils.

My jingoism has long left, I don't like wars and I don't like to see the children of my family and friends bleeding on foreign soil. It is said that we either fight there or we will fight here. Sadly I must agree.

Roberto
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 1997
Posted on Wednesday, October 20, 2010 - 5:10 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Misters... I have moved the 2 messages about Jeans to the Gauchos and Cowboys thread. Please refer to that one for the "jeans" topic.

Tom, not sure where you intended to post this one but I believe it was not for spanish.

(Message edited by admin on October 20, 2010)

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Argentina Directory
(Local resources)

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Argentina Forum | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | FORUM GUIDELINES/HELP | Directory Submissions | Travel Directory | Argentina Vacation Administration