Student Travel in Argentina Contact us | Log In | Log Out | Argentina Forums
Travelsur Home | Admin | Register | Edit Profile | Search

Argentina Travel Advice » Destinations in Argentina » Student Travel in Argentina « Previous Next »
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Roberto
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 627
Posted on Thursday, July 27, 2006 - 5:37 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Drop your inquiries/experiences here...

Jean Matich
Username: Jean

Post Number: 1
Posted on Thursday, July 27, 2006 - 12:06 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hi,
I am a teacher and I am arranging a trip with @ 15 students to Argentina for 4/5 -4/15 2007. I have been to BA before and loved it. I would like my students to have some time to explore the BA and the surrounding area, but also have a trip to either Ushuaia, Iguacu, or Calafate. I have read much about the country, but I am still undecided as to which area offers the most interesting activities for teenage girls. I am open to suggestions (I would also consider any other area deemed appropriate). While in BA, I plan to take the girls to visit the Teatro Colon, both on tour and for a performance, visit Colonia Uruguay, see a tango show, take a tour of the Tigre, and perhaps and overnight at an estancia. I would also love suggestions for which estancia might best be able to accomodate a group of our size and offer some varied activities to my girls. Thanks for your help.

Roberto
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 628
Posted on Thursday, July 27, 2006 - 5:42 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Jean, Welcome!

You should look into Bariloche for the girls... probably more fun. And Mendoza at that time of the year is a must. Other than this, it might be hard to find anyone willing to commit 9 or 10 months in advance.

Samuel Joseph Watts
Username: King_watts

Post Number: 2
Posted on Monday, August 14, 2006 - 10:24 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hi all,

I'm an Australian university student heading to Argentina for two weeks right after the new year.

I'm keen to soak as much current Argentine culture and as many friendly Argentine people as possible. Problem is; outside of Buenos Aries I'm pretty hard up on where to go and what to see.

Any help would be more apreciated than you could imagine.

Cheers

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Argentina Directory
(Local resources)

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Argentina Forum | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | FORUM GUIDELINES/HELP | Directory Submissions | Travel Directory | Argentina Vacation Administration