December Holiday in Argentina Guidance Contact us | Log In | Log Out | Argentina Forums
Travelsur Home | Admin | Register | Edit Profile | Search

Argentina Travel Advice » Destinations in Argentina » December Holiday in Argentina Guidance « Previous Next »
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Patricia Freeman
Username: Pafreeman

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, July 23, 2006 - 4:45 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I would like to take a 10-14 day holiday in Argentina (possibly add Uruguay) in December 2006. I am not interested in a lot of physical activity as my weight prohibits very active events; however, I do enjoy learning about the culture of every country I visit. I would prefer a guided tour, especially one that is small in number. Please suggest tours. Thank-you very much! :-)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Roberto
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 622
Posted on Sunday, July 23, 2006 - 10:26 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Patricia welcome!

It's difficult to suggest tours this way. Argentina is a big country, there are many possibilities and varied destinations. Without knowing anything about you, your needs and wants it will be almost impossible. And I would assume assesing what your preferences are would be the job of a travel agent. Having said this, I would recommend that you study some threads here, look into the destinations page (http://www.travelsur.net/forum/messages/2/2.html) that has a brief descritpion of the most important attractions and also extend your research to other websites. This will help you determine areas in Argentina that most likely will match your expectations. Then, it will be easier to suggets tours.

If you were looking for guided tours for people with special needs, then, there is a gentleman on this forum who specializes in such service. His name is Marcelo and his email is marcelo@decthird.com. I will ask him to participate...

(Message edited by admin on July 23, 2006)

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Argentina Directory
(Local resources)

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Argentina Forum | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | FORUM GUIDELINES/HELP | Directory Submissions | Travel Directory | Argentina Vacation Administration