Two weeks, two people, under $2500? P... Contact us | Log In | Log Out | Argentina Forums
Travelsur Home | Admin | Register | Edit Profile | Search

Argentina Travel Advice » Destinations in Argentina » Two weeks, two people, under $2500? Possible « Previous Next »
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Mona Manuel
Username: Mona_manuel

Post Number: 4
Posted on Wednesday, April 26, 2006 - 12:55 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hi again, Roberto.

I wanted some comments from you--and from fellow travellers--on my proposed budget for my Argentine travels.

I will be travelling with my husband in August for two weeks. We would like to stay at clean, comfortable inns--we don't need very luxurious hotels, but we don't like bugs in our beds, either! Also, we're good with light lunches and casual dinners.

We plan to travel for 2 weeks and visit BA, Salta (and area) and Patagonia (probably around San Martin de los Andes). We could conceivably take an overnight bus to Salta from BA and back, but if we could include flights to Salta and Bariloche in our budget, that would be better.

So, we could do all this, and pick up a few souvenirs, perhaps some bottles of wine and some crafts, for under $2500?

Is it worth getting a travel agent involved or will they laugh when they hear my budget?

Thanks.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Roberto
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 409
Posted on Wednesday, April 26, 2006 - 4:13 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Mona, an air route BA-Salta-Bariloche-BA is approx. usd $635 per person.

A package that includes:
7 nights northwest (Salta, Jujuy and Tucuman)
4 nights Bariloche
3 nights Buenos Aires

may be priced at around usd $1400 each. This includes 4 stars hotels with breakfast, all excursions, transfers, air tickets, etc.

The above will give you an idea. If you scale back a night or two and get to sleep on 3 stars you may shave a few hundreds...

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Argentina Directory
(Local resources)

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Argentina Forum | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | FORUM GUIDELINES/HELP | Directory Submissions | Travel Directory | Argentina Vacation Administration