Full Moon Tour at Iguazu Park Contact us | Log In | Log Out | Argentina Forums
Travelsur Home | Admin | Register | Edit Profile | Search

Argentina Travel Advice » Destinations in Argentina » Full Moon Tour at Iguazu Park « Previous Next »
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Sheila
Unregistered guest
Posted on Tuesday, February 07, 2006 - 12:55 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

What's the cost of the Full Moon Tour at Iguazu Park and how does one make reservations?

Roberto
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 319
Posted on Tuesday, February 07, 2006 - 12:58 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Sheila, welcome!
It costs usd $46 per person and it includes transfer from and back to your hotel. Should you decide to take this contact Erna at erna)@(travelsur.net

Make sure to leave the )( out when typing the email address. I believe Erna will need exact date and full name of passengers. She then can fax you the vouchers, provided you want to do this through her.

Sheila
Unregistered guest
Posted on Tuesday, February 07, 2006 - 1:45 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

thanks, Roberto.

Re: "transportation to and from your hotel", do you mean the Sheraton? I'll be staying in Puerto Iguazu instead, so I think I'll have to get to the park by local bus.

Is it possible to book directly with the park, rather than go through a travel agent?

Roberto
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 321
Posted on Tuesday, February 07, 2006 - 3:14 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I imagine that you can.

You will have to contact either the Park authorities or someone at the frontdesk of your hotel. They may know better. The only information I could offer is in regards to travel agents. TA can book this dinner/tour as a separate module in which case you get picked up at whatever place you are staying. Normally, as a retail client, you will be paying what is called a 'rack rate' if you go alone with it. Very likely, there will be no difference in price but I strongly suggest that you try.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Argentina Directory
(Local resources)

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Argentina Forum | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | FORUM GUIDELINES/HELP | Directory Submissions | Travel Directory | Argentina Vacation Administration