Cosmetic surgery in BA Contact us | Log In | Log Out | Argentina Forums
Travelsur Home | Admin | Register | Edit Profile | Search

Argentina Travel Advice » Destinations in Argentina » Cosmetic surgery in BA « Previous Next »
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

pamela
Username: Pougal

Post Number: 1
Posted on Friday, July 31, 2009 - 12:22 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hello,
Does anyone have any information on Barrancas medical Center(also refered to as estetica-belleza web address). Dr Gustavo Chajchir is the main surgeon and seems to have excellent credentials. There is also a Dr Abel and the correspondent is Soledad. They are very pleasant and easy to communicate with, their fees are very reasonable. Anyone have an opinion or info ? Thanks.....

Grace Light
Username: Kat

Post Number: 7
Posted on Friday, July 31, 2009 - 10:49 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hello,

I've heard good things about Dr. Abel and I've spoken with him. It all depends on what you want to have done. Doctors like everyone else, specialize in different aspects of the human body. If you're interested in face work, tummy tucks or breast augmentation, I've had great results from Dr. Tomas Brosto in Buenos Aires. I don't want anyone to think I'm pushing him so I won't write his web address here, but you can google him to get his web address. I always advise people to do lots of research before they settle on a doctor. I did six months research on Buenos Aires area cosmetic surgeons before I chose Dr. Brosto. Fees are important, but more important than that is the way the doctor relates to you. Does he or she answer your questions in a timely and sensitive manner? Will they put you in touch with any of their former patients so that you can learn about their experiences with the doctor? Are they trying to push or rush you into making one of the most important decisions of your life? Do they ask for any money up front? Take your time and Good luck!

sean cahoon
Username: Sean123456

Post Number: 9
Posted on Sunday, March 28, 2010 - 1:16 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Do not pay anything upfront!!

I am male, but I go to Argentina for extensive dentistry treatment. I too took my time researching all different places and I learned that you are asking for trouble if you pay upfront.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Argentina Directory
(Local resources)

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Argentina Forum | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | FORUM GUIDELINES/HELP | Directory Submissions | Travel Directory | Argentina Vacation Administration