Traveling to Argentina in March Contact us | Log In | Log Out | Argentina Forums
Travelsur Home | Admin | Register | Edit Profile | Search

Argentina Travel Advice » Destinations in Argentina » Traveling to Argentina in March « Previous Next »
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Kara
Unregistered guest
Posted on Sunday, November 06, 2005 - 8:02 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hello,
My husband and I are planning a trip to Argentina and want to know the places to see and what to do. We are going for 30 days and are looking to live inexpensively but see the country and get to know the culture!! We are looking to backpack and stay in hostels (any recomendations) We would also like to see a part of chile!

Roberto
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 197
Posted on Wednesday, November 09, 2005 - 2:29 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Kara, unfortunately, I have little experience with local hostels and cannot make any recommendations. I'd say that the best way to approach a trip like this would be to explore traveling by buses. This may offer you greater exposure to people and places. The places you wish to visit will depend entirely on your expectations.

Argentina offers a wide range of destinations that will satisfy both the animal lover, the outdoors person, those looking for marvelous landscapes and the visitors who would prefer spending their time at restaurants or shopping. You can study some of these destinations at our website -or any in the internet-. Some detailed pages can be found here. Once you have a better idea of what you want out of your trip I can post more detailed information...

Diego Klajner
Username: Sandak

Post Number: 2
Posted on Wednesday, November 16, 2005 - 7:58 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Kara,

For your stay in Buenos Aires I can recommend you to take a look at my site:

http://www.ba-rent-com.ar

You can get a really good apartment very well located for a great price.

Best Regards,
Diego.

Diego Klajner
Username: Sandak

Post Number: 3
Posted on Wednesday, November 16, 2005 - 7:59 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Sorry Kara,

http://www.ba-rent-apart.com.ar

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Argentina Directory
(Local resources)

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Argentina Forum | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | FORUM GUIDELINES/HELP | Directory Submissions | Travel Directory | Argentina Vacation Administration