Iguazu Falls - Argentina Side or Braz... Contact us | Log In | Log Out | Argentina Forums
Travelsur Home | Admin | Register | Edit Profile | Search

Argentina Travel Advice » Destinations in Argentina » Iguazu Falls - Argentina Side or Brazil Side « Previous Next »
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

scott mccoy
Username: Smccoy

Post Number: 4
Posted on Friday, November 14, 2008 - 7:07 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Does it make a difference which side you view the falls? I do not want to deal with the visa issues of Brazil unless it is really worth seeing from both sides. Thanks.

Bruno
Username: Bbr

Post Number: 18
Posted on Friday, November 14, 2008 - 7:20 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

I spent New Year's eve 2007 there and was on my first day on the Brazilian side, the two other days I spent on the Argentinien side. Although it was raining I enjoyed the Brazilian side as you see the - in my opinion - nicer Argentinien side ... I stayed at the only hotel in the park and enjoyed walking around prior the tourists arrived ...

Álvaro Conforte Dorneles
Username: Alvinho

Post Number: 8
Posted on Friday, November 14, 2008 - 9:46 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

I'm not sure about the prices but they say it's been cheaper to stay on the Argentine side.....the best view is on the Brazilian side, but in Argentina there are some corridors wich take you very closer to the edge of the waterfalls....quite breathtaking!

Linda Murray
Username: Linda57

Post Number: 9
Posted on Saturday, November 15, 2008 - 9:23 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I stayed on the Argentine side only - it was ending up to be a major hassle to try for the Brazilian visa. I did not know exactly when I would be there early enough to complete the application. The Argentine side is fantastic - I do not feel like I really missed that much this time around. Another visit in the future, I will nail things down earlier so to cross the border.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Argentina Directory
(Local resources)

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Argentina Forum | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | FORUM GUIDELINES/HELP | Directory Submissions | Travel Directory | Argentina Vacation Administration