Living in Pinamar, Carilo Starting a ... Contact us | Log In | Log Out | Argentina Forums
Travelsur Home | Admin | Register | Edit Profile | Search

Argentina Travel Advice » Destinations in Argentina » Living in Pinamar, Carilo Starting a new Life « Previous Next »
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

luciano pereira
Username: Luciano

Post Number: 53
Posted on Friday, May 02, 2008 - 2:07 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hi to all people from the forum i start this thread first to tell that now I live in Pinmar - moved from B.A. - and I like to share thoughts and experiences with people round here and as I am Argentinian improve my communication skills in English.

The other reason is to get in touch with people interested in this location share snaphots, tips and things like that.

Bye,
Luciano

By the way now i am working in a Real Estate Firm here.
(any related matter with this I prefer linkedin insted of PM)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Roberto
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 1652
Posted on Friday, May 02, 2008 - 2:49 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Luciano... we remember you but you don't remember us? You offered us a deal for small studios in Pinamar a while back. Feel to write about how its like living at the beach, away from the big city and all the interesting things that have been happening over there :-)

And the best of luck in this new beginning!

(Message edited by admin on May 02, 2008)

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Argentina Directory
(Local resources)

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Argentina Forum | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | FORUM GUIDELINES/HELP | Directory Submissions | Travel Directory | Argentina Vacation Administration