Too many destinations, too little time? Contact us | Log In | Log Out | Argentina Forums
Travelsur Home | Admin | Register | Edit Profile | Search

Argentina Travel Advice » Destinations in Argentina » Too many destinations, too little time? « Previous Next »
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Sarah Mellman
Username: Sarita809

Post Number: 1
Posted on Friday, January 18, 2008 - 2:59 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I lived in Zapala, Neuquen last year as a foreign exchange student, and this February I'm returning to visit and explore more of the country with my dad.

Our schedule is:

1 night Bs As
2 nights Iguazu
4 nights Zapala/ Alumine
2 nights Bariloche
2 nights El Calafate
3 nights Bs As

Is this enough time in each destination to get a taste of the place? I've already toured all destinations except for El Calafate, and I have friends that live in a few of the places who will show us around.
I regret not having time to visit northwesten Arg as well, but I've already visited Salta and Jujuy.

Muchas gracias por los consejos!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Roberto
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 1453
Posted on Saturday, January 19, 2008 - 7:48 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Sarah, in general it is fine except that you may be short in Bariloche and Calafate. How are you planning on doing this? If all by plane has your agent been able to coordinate all flights? And do you have hotel reservations for all these places already? My suggestion is to try and book quickly and see what tours you can get is this short time. It's tight though...

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Argentina Directory
(Local resources)

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Argentina Forum | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | FORUM GUIDELINES/HELP | Directory Submissions | Travel Directory | Argentina Vacation Administration