El Calafate & Ushuaia Contact us | Log In | Log Out | Argentina Forums
Travelsur Home | Admin | Register | Edit Profile | Search

Argentina Travel Advice » Destinations in Argentina » El Calafate & Ushuaia « Previous Next »
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Sandeep Jacob Sebastin
Username: Gorby

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, September 21, 2005 - 9:50 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

We (three men)are coming to Buenos Aires for a conference scheduled from 23rd till 26th Oct 2005. We were planning to come a few days earlier in order to visit El Calafate & Ushuaia. We plan to arrive at BA on 17th October and fly to El Calafte, spend two days there and then onto Ushuaia and fly back to BA on 23rd Oct.

Could you tell us who could do the airline booking for us and if possible arrange cheap accomodation at both these places. Also do let us know the airfare.

I have been hunting on google for allmost three days before I came to your site and am praying that it will be like manna from heaven.

regards,
Gorby
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Roberto
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 138
Posted on Thursday, September 22, 2005 - 4:19 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Dear Sandeep we may not be manna from the sky but will still be able to help you. I got your email as well and have already forwarded your detailed inquiry to Erna at erna@travelsur.net. She might be able to give you your estimate later today.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Argentina Directory
(Local resources)

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Argentina Forum | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | FORUM GUIDELINES/HELP | Directory Submissions | Travel Directory | Argentina Vacation Administration