15 days Argentina and Chile Contact us | Log In | Log Out | Argentina Forums
Travelsur Home | Admin | Register | Edit Profile | Search

Argentina Travel Advice » Destinations in Argentina » 15 days Argentina and Chile « Previous Next »
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Bruno
Username: Buto200

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, October 17, 2007 - 2:38 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I have put together an itinerary in March for 15 days and was wondering if it sounds like a good one. We are staying 2 nights in Buena Aires, 3 in El Calafate, then cruise for 3nights on a Patagonia Cruise, 1 night in Puerto Natales, 3 in Torres del Paine, and then 2 nights in Santiago, Chile. We want to do some hiking, etc. Please let me know if this sounds like a nice itinerary for March and if anyone knows how the weather will be.

Roberto
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 1340
Posted on Wednesday, October 17, 2007 - 7:22 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Yes, sounds good. But have a few questions... where will the cruise depart from? And if you arrive in BA how are you planning to return from Santiago? Is this an open jaw ariline ticket? You can do some hiking near Calafate in El Chalten where you can also spend 1 night. And also in TP. Weather should be ok in March.

Robert Allen Dodd
Username: Robert70

Post Number: 1
Posted on Thursday, October 18, 2007 - 3:52 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

i am going with my wife to Argentina and i have no idea where to go. is there a place for the beacha and the mountains?

Roberto
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 1353
Posted on Friday, October 19, 2007 - 9:56 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Robert, welcome! You may want to look into Buenos Aires coastal area (Mar del Plata, Pinamar, Carilo, Villa Gessel, Necochea, Miramar, Mar de Ajo, San Clemente del Tuyu). Here is a nice map with the location for the beaches. As for mountains you should head west to the Andes (Neuquen, Rio Negro, Mendoza, Chubut, Santa Cruz, etc).

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Argentina Directory
(Local resources)

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Argentina Forum | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | FORUM GUIDELINES/HELP | Directory Submissions | Travel Directory | Argentina Vacation Administration