Pinamar and Carilo Contact us | Log In | Log Out | Argentina Forums
Travelsur Home | Admin | Register | Edit Profile | Search

Argentina Travel Advice » Destinations in Argentina » Pinamar and Carilo « Previous Next »
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

luciano pereira
Username: Luciano

Post Number: 29
Posted on Sunday, September 23, 2007 - 5:01 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hi forum fellows I want to tell you that i started a new magazine - free distribution - about Pinamar and Carilo (i don't include the link because i am not a spanner or self promoter) the reason of this thread is to know if someone is interested in the subject and in that case i will translate the content to english i post it here and maybe even make a tourist guide.

PD: If someone is interested about the magazine i will give you the link for the web version or snail mail it to your address (private message only this forum is so nice and I don't want to be banned).

Bye, Luciano.

Roberto
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 1307
Posted on Sunday, September 23, 2007 - 7:03 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

You won't. Just post the link. And translations of any of your articles published here will be welcome! We get many requests for these beaches so there is a chance members would like to know more... I personally would want to know more about Carilo, like rentals and even houses for sale.

luciano pereira

Post Number: 30
Posted on Sunday, September 23, 2007 - 8:22 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks Roberto

I just wanted to do things right after my - rough start - in this great forum ;) well this is the link

http://revista365.com.ar

Bythe way the magazine is called 365 because we think that Pinamar and Carilo is a place to enjoy
the whole year.

I am going to make an english version of some of the articles and post it in the site and with
the given permission of Roberto also in this thread.

People there is very easy going with country manners and very polite.

I am a porteņo who find his place in earth there looking for a more relaxed life ( think in moving
from the The City to Brighton & Hove multiplied by 10 to have an idea of the difference).

If someone in the forum want some snapshots or is going to visit please let me know and we can go
fishing, prepare an asado or something.

Golf is great! (you have 'the link' and 'JR' 18 and 9 holes) one is an official court the other not but great for who plays over 100-90 and even for warm up you 80ers.

As a lawyer i could give some advise if someone is trying to buy something there - i also really thinking in create a blog called redtape.com.ar - Jokes apart i find local goverment a lot more efficient and willing to help - it's ruled by a neighbors party - but to be honest and - even that hurts the feelings from those in thedefence of the fatherland despite all - you need to have your eyes wide open doing business.

(Message edited by admin on September 23, 2007)

Geoff Pearson
Username: Gpearson

Post Number: 23
Posted on Sunday, September 23, 2007 - 8:44 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hello Luciano,

Good stuff!

My wife & I are returning to BA this summer so your information will be very valuable to us.

Geoff Pearson

luciano pereira

Post Number: 31
Posted on Sunday, September 23, 2007 - 11:11 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I created a Blog in English

http://revista365.com.ar/blog/

Sorry for the site design here in Argentina is 12:11am and that all i can do in a couple of hours. I hope you like it.

Some Snapshots:

http://bluepinamar.com.ar/about.html
http://bluecarilo.com.ar/about.html

Government webpage:

http://www.pinamar.gov.ar/

By the way my email is luciano [at] revista365 [dot] com [dot] ar

Tom
Advanced Member
Username: Diverdown48

Post Number: 450

Posted on Thursday, November 08, 2007 - 6:15 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hey, do people in Ar still like Americans as they did last year. I am thinking of coming down there sometime after Feb 5. Maybe we could have another get together.

Ooops, wrong topic, too may Coors Lights.

Roberto
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 1369
Posted on Thursday, November 08, 2007 - 8:42 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Of course! Count me in. We can start another thread for this.

Tom
Advanced Member
Username: Diverdown48

Post Number: 451

Posted on Friday, November 09, 2007 - 4:58 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks Roberto, I have been thinking, the fall is a great time of year in Ar, maybe we should look at that time, the kids will be back in school and things will have slowed down a bit.
What do you think.
Yes, a new thread would be good.

hasta luego amigo.

btw, I am taking a course in Espanole, Rosetta stone. I have learned that un piquoto(sic?) meant a little or small but the corse has a different word for it. I have been told Argentine Spanish has been affected by the multitudes of non-Spanish speakers especially Italians. I am thinking that explains the difference. Comment?

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Argentina Directory
(Local resources)

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Argentina Forum | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | FORUM GUIDELINES/HELP | Directory Submissions | Travel Directory | Argentina Vacation Administration