My apologies Contact us | Log In | Log Out | Argentina Forums
Travelsur Home | Admin | Register | Edit Profile | Search

Argentina Travel Advice » Destinations in Argentina » My apologies « Previous Next »
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Roberto
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 1209
Posted on Thursday, July 19, 2007 - 1:06 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hello all!

I want to personally apologize to anyone who has been receiving messages by new posters in the last week or so. I am not sure why newly registered members -who must agree to the terms and are exposed to the rules during signing up- go ahead and start dropping their promotions and links with complete disregard to what has been happening here. Evidently, they don't care. Just want to get it out of their chest and get some leads. Perhaps, they fail to see that in its own way this is a community. Albeit, small.

What makes me really sad is that some of the last registrants I had to ban are argentine themselves. I can't quite understand how they expect to be welcome and have us embrace their messages when they can't even show respect for those who have been here not 1 month, not 1 year but many, many years contributing and helping others.

Enough ranting. Good day, everyone!

Julieta Durante
Username: Just_ba

Post Number: 8
Posted on Thursday, July 19, 2007 - 1:34 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Roberto: Dont feel sorry I believe that the people knows how to distinguish what is serious and what not.
Lets trust in the good judgment and the patience of the members of travelsur! The service that is offered in this forum worth it!
Have a nice day!
Julieta.

Tom
Advanced Member
Username: Diverdown48

Post Number: 410

Posted on Thursday, July 19, 2007 - 2:44 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

well said Roberto

Adam Walker
Username: Adam_walker

Post Number: 5
Posted on Friday, July 20, 2007 - 7:53 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

I agree - this is still a great site, and the odd "promotional" page does not take that away... they are easily deleted!

Cheers

Adam

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Argentina Directory
(Local resources)

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Argentina Forum | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | FORUM GUIDELINES/HELP | Directory Submissions | Travel Directory | Argentina Vacation Administration