14 days in Argentina Contact us | Log In | Log Out | Argentina Forums
Travelsur Home | Admin | Register | Edit Profile | Search

Argentina Travel Advice » Destinations in Argentina » 14 days in Argentina « Previous Next »
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Rachel Kinane
Username: Girl

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, January 15, 2007 - 6:01 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

HI there

I'm travelling to Argentina on 9 March. I have one night alone in Buenos Aires and then fly to Usuhaia for two nights before joining a 10 day cruise to Antarctica. I then fly back to Buenos Aires on the 24th and my partner flies in to meet me on the 25th.

We have 10/11 days to sightsee, and would like some advice on destinations and a 'best of Argentina' trip. OUr thoughts at this time are Igazu Falls, Cordroba and Mendoza and a few days at each. We will probably be taking buses around, as we are on quite a tight budget. Any advice/recommendations would be appreciated.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

florencia
Username: Flopy26

Post Number: 52
Posted on Monday, January 15, 2007 - 10:54 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

hi rachel !

mendoza you can visit san rafael,cordoba is very nice too,you can going to la cumbrecita or villa carlos paz,

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Argentina Directory
(Local resources)

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Argentina Forum | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | FORUM GUIDELINES/HELP | Directory Submissions | Travel Directory | Argentina Vacation Administration