Salta Feb. 10-18 Contact us | Log In | Log Out | Argentina Forums
Travelsur Home | Admin | Register | Edit Profile | Search

Argentina Travel Advice » Destinations in Argentina » Salta Feb. 10-18 « Previous Next »
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Darshan Sheth
Username: Joepa

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, November 22, 2006 - 12:27 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hi! I'll be in Salta from Feb. 10-18 and am looking for a person or persons to join a trip I am tentatively planning with Federico Norte of Norte Trekking. The trip would be from 4-6 days and I am interested in the following route: Salta-Tastil-San Antonio de los Cobres-Tolar Grande-Socompa (at Chilean border)-Antofagasta de la Sierra-Salta. The costs come down significantly if I can find people who are interested. If you are going to be in Salta during this time frame, and you are interested in joining a 31 year old American with a great interest in seeing the most remote volcanoes, salt plains, and archaeological sites of the puna in an eco-sensitive way, please contact me at sheth22202@yahoo.com. If you want more information regarding Federico Norte, check out www.nortetrekking.com. I stress that I have not yet finalized anything with Norte, just that I would like to see if there are people interested in joining before I plan anything. Thanks for reading my post and I look forward to a response!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Argentina Directory
(Local resources)

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Argentina Forum | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | FORUM GUIDELINES/HELP | Directory Submissions | Travel Directory | Argentina Vacation Administration