Shipping a motorcycle from Buenos Aires Contact us | Log In | Log Out | Argentina Forums
Travelsur Home | Blog | Admin | Register | Edit Profile | Search

Argentina Travel Advice » Living in Argentina » Shipping a motorcycle from Buenos Aires « Previous Next »
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

robert spano
Username: Motoman

Post Number: 2
Posted on Saturday, June 07, 2014 - 3:15 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I tried to give away my motorcycle to a friend (a citizen living in Argentina) but found it impossible, as the law does not allow it. I want to ride it at the end of the month to Buenos Aires and ship it back to the USA. has anyione done this? Can anyone give me info/advice on how I do this?

Carmen
Username: Carmen

Post Number: 52
Posted on Saturday, June 07, 2014 - 8:19 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

where did you buy the motorcicle? why can't you give it to your friend? do you have any papers? you need papers to take it out of the country. You can hire a company to do that in your behalf if you find it hard to accomplish.

Roberto
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 2087
Posted on Sunday, June 08, 2014 - 10:11 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

There is a law that doesn't allow "donating" goods to someone else? How about selling it to him for a few pennies? What Carmen asked, do you have the title?

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Argentina Directory
(Local resources)

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Argentina Forum | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | FORUM GUIDELINES/HELP | Directory Submissions | Travel Directory | Argentina Vacation Administration