Opening an office in Buenos Aires... Contact us | Log In | Log Out | Argentina Forums
Travelsur Home | Admin | Register | Edit Profile | Search

Argentina Travel Advice » Living in Argentina » Opening an office in Buenos Aires... « Previous Next »
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Asher Ehtesham
Username: Alizehasher

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, September 13, 2009 - 10:19 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Guys,
i am a Singaporean, My company asked me to go to Argentina, start and setup a new office.
at the begining its goint to be me alone.
I need help to find out the ways to get th ecompany register and obtain a work permit, can somone give me details about it. It is going to be a very small start as it will only be me at the begining.
Is it possible to obtain a work permit without opening an office.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Roberto
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 1927
Posted on Sunday, September 13, 2009 - 5:51 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Asher, welcome! I only know the part of registering and that will require that you already have a physical space and the President has local residence (DNI). I think the work permit should be sorted out before you arrive and the best place to get information on this will be the closest argentine consulate in your area. Depending on the size of the enterprise, perhaps you should just enter the country as a tourist and do a 3-6 months leg work before engaging in spending money and signing lease contracts. Did you already try to contact the argentine embassy in your area?

(Message edited by admin on September 13, 2009)

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Argentina Directory
(Local resources)

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Argentina Forum | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | FORUM GUIDELINES/HELP | Directory Submissions | Travel Directory | Argentina Vacation Administration