Flight Schools Contact us | Log In | Log Out | Argentina Forums
Travelsur Home | Admin | Register | Edit Profile | Search

Argentina Travel Advice » Living in Argentina » Flight Schools « Previous Next »
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

El Capitan
Username: Capo

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, June 15, 2009 - 11:05 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Does anyone know of a reputable flight school, preferably in or around Bs As, that would be a suitable place to upgrade from a dis-used private pilot license (80 hours) to a commercial license with all the ratings (IFR, multi-engine, etc)? I am a 35 y/o former military officer with an apartment in Bs As. My ultimate goal is to fly light aircraft for aid/ NGO operations in dangerous places, and to get to that point I need (1) the ratings and (2) the flying time. I would like to accomplish these requirements in Argentina, where it is also a goal of mine to live for a while, learn the language and enjoy the culture. In order to build the hours, I might consider running an inexpensive small charter operation to ferry tourists around the Argentine hinterland. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. But first I need the lessons and that is my immediate question.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Roberto
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 1868
Posted on Monday, June 15, 2009 - 6:03 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

You may get some pm's on this, hopefully.

Welcome to the forum.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Argentina Directory
(Local resources)

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Argentina Forum | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | FORUM GUIDELINES/HELP | Directory Submissions | Travel Directory | Argentina Vacation Administration