Medical tourism business venture in A... Contact us | Log In | Log Out | Argentina Forums
Travelsur Home | Admin | Register | Edit Profile | Search

Argentina Travel Advice » Living in Argentina » Medical tourism business venture in Argentina « Previous Next »
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

natalia carmelos
Username: Natytango

Post Number: 1
Posted on Tuesday, March 17, 2009 - 10:29 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Yes I met Claudia. My partner and I are starting a web based medical tourism business and I took the advise on this site and contacted Claudia.

Admin's note: the business meeting never prospered. Contact (pm) user for more details.

(Message edited by admin on March 18, 2009)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Roberto
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 1851
Posted on Tuesday, March 17, 2009 - 11:58 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Please do not use this forum to vent out personal issues as this seems to be more a matter of personal dislike than a business venture that went south.

You are welcome to have an opinion on anyone you want but our forum has not been set up for such purpose. By the way, the recommendations on this site were specifically for their dental services and I am personally aware of *many* patients that were completely satisfied, including one customer who traveled all the way from Montreal to NY to visit them -and thank them again- while they were on a vacation trip up north.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Argentina Directory
(Local resources)

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Argentina Forum | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | FORUM GUIDELINES/HELP | Directory Submissions | Travel Directory | Argentina Vacation Administration