Garbarino and the refrigerator that H... Contact us | Log In | Log Out | Argentina Forums
Travelsur Home | Admin | Register | Edit Profile | Search

Argentina Travel Advice » Living in Argentina » Garbarino and the refrigerator that HEATS « Previous Next »
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Gregg O. Courtad
Username: Greggo

Post Number: 3
Posted on Saturday, August 04, 2007 - 6:32 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hola Gang!

I need your help! Customer Service at Garbarino is a disaster and I was without a functioning refrigerator for two months. The branch at Santa Fe and Coronel Diaz also refused to help me, so I'm writing the president of American Express and I would also like to write the president of Garbarino, but Customer Service says that they don't have that information!

Can anyone find this out for me?

Gracias,

Greggo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Roberto
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 1232
Posted on Sunday, August 05, 2007 - 5:54 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Gregg, I couldn't find any institutional information on their site. Apparently, the president is called Carlos García but this may be out of date. Reaching the top brass may prove very difficult. There is really no information on top management either, a good way to delegate grunt work to a lower department that doesn't care. Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Argentina Directory
(Local resources)

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Argentina Forum | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | FORUM GUIDELINES/HELP | Directory Submissions | Travel Directory | Argentina Vacation Administration