Retail prices for CNG and LPG in Arge... Contact us | Log In | Log Out | Argentina Forums
Travelsur Home | Admin | Register | Edit Profile | Search

Argentina Travel Advice » Living in Argentina » Retail prices for CNG and LPG in Argentina (+) « Previous Next »
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Igor
Username: Ukrainian

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, June 20, 2007 - 12:11 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hi all
I am from another part of the world and I need an information for my job about the retail prices in Argentina for LPG and CNG fuels, as well as average local prices for industrial land (for the purpose of CNG station building). I have been looking for a week about this data in Internet but have found nothing. Maybe because the lack of this information on English-language sites.....
Would somebody from local residents be so kind to assist me to find out this information?
Thanks a lot in advance.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Roberto
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 1165
Posted on Thursday, June 21, 2007 - 3:37 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Welcome, Igor.

I believe gas natural comprimido (GNC) = 80/90 centavos por metro cubico. Go to the source and contact the offical site for everything related to GNC in Argentina

I would not know about the other prices but the people at the camara will be able to help you.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Argentina Directory
(Local resources)

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Argentina Forum | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | FORUM GUIDELINES/HELP | Directory Submissions | Travel Directory | Argentina Vacation Administration