Immigration Lawyers and Services Contact us | Log In | Log Out | Argentina Forums
Travelsur Home | Admin | Register | Edit Profile | Search

Argentina Travel Advice » Living in Argentina » Immigration Lawyers and Services « Previous Next »
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Eric Northam
Username: Enortham

Post Number: 4
Posted on Thursday, December 21, 2006 - 9:59 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Any recommendations for immigration lawyers or visa service companies? I'm waiting on replies for ARCA (http://www.argentinaresidency.com/) and http://www.afnvisas.com/ for a quote on costs and a recommendation on which type of visa I should obtain for moving to Argentina for business purposes.

Does anyone know the range of prices offered by the services also? Most of the forums I've looked at seem to leave that piece of info out.

Thanks,

Eric

Arial
Username: Arial

Post Number: 26
Posted on Thursday, December 21, 2006 - 10:39 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Eric, I have already posted several places on this site my experience with AFN Visas. Although I hesitate to recommend anyone under almost any circumstance, I must say that they have been wonderful to me and, it appears, have gotten the job done. But there is more detail elsewhere. Arial

Eric Northam
Username: Enortham

Post Number: 5
Posted on Thursday, December 21, 2006 - 10:47 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Did they charge you a fixed rate or for time and materials? Did you pay the $1200 you mentioned in a previous post?

Thanks,

Eric

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Argentina Directory
(Local resources)

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Argentina Forum | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | FORUM GUIDELINES/HELP | Directory Submissions | Travel Directory | Argentina Vacation Administration