Renting apartment and spanish lessons Contact us | Log In | Log Out | Argentina Forums
Travelsur Home | Admin | Register | Edit Profile | Search

Argentina Travel Advice » Living in Argentina » Renting apartment and spanish lessons « Previous Next »
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Roderick
Username: Roderick

Post Number: 7
Posted on Monday, September 25, 2006 - 7:47 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hi, I am going to be coming to Buenos Aires for 2 months January and February and am looking for a furnished apartment to rent in a nice area. Also I want to take spanish lessons while I am there (the kind where you learn as you do) casual type of lessons. I am not looking for the type that is classroom style with lots of people. If anyone has any suggestions that would be great.

Thanks so much!!!

Trish Brewer
Username: Trishb

Post Number: 2
Posted on Friday, October 20, 2006 - 10:19 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

My guy and I will be in BA also from Jan-Apr 07 and found a great place to rent (reasonable) thru www.bytargentina.com. The website and agency came highly recommended. We are staying in the San Telmo area. We, too, are exploring Spanish lessons but haven't decided on anything yet. We plan to dance a lot of tango, too. Check out www.couchsurfing.com also for some nice contacts that are willing to let you crash for a night or two and it's a good way to make some friends.

Veronica McGinty
Username: Nikad

Post Number: 2
Posted on Tuesday, October 24, 2006 - 4:09 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hi,
My husband is an american and my partner is american too, we all live in Buenos Aires and run http://www.expatrentals.com Feel free to browse the site for rentals.
Vero

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Argentina Directory
(Local resources)

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Argentina Forum | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | FORUM GUIDELINES/HELP | Directory Submissions | Travel Directory | Argentina Vacation Administration