I visited Argentina on Sept 2004 Contact us | Log In | Log Out | Argentina Forums
Travelsur Home | Blog | Admin | Register | Edit Profile | Search

Argentina Travel Advice » Testimonials » I visited Argentina on Sept 2004 « Previous Next »
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

John Fun
Unregistered guest
Posted on Saturday, January 08, 2005 - 9:44 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

My experience with Travelsur

Over the years I have made quite a few trips but I have always made my own arrangements because I just never believed in group excursions. My vision of that was that I would be walking around in a group with a tour guide in front and us, like sheep, behind him. I prefer to roam around and explore a little.

For our recent trip to Argentina I decided to include several destinations and as such, I decided to look for a travel agent who could help me, especially since the itinerary was quite extensive. So on the Internet I came across www.travelsur.net which is owned by a lady called Erna Rosenfeld.

Erna prepared an itinerary for me which included (domestic) travel arrangements, hotels and excursions in Buenos Aires, Iguazu and Ushuaia. I must say that I was very, very impressed by the quality of the hotels, the punctuality of all the tour operators in the different cities who were at every airport awaiting us with namesigns to deliver us to the hotels, pick us up at the end and deliver us back to the airport, pick up for excursions and drop off afterwards.

Thank you!

P.S. More here
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

John Fun
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, May 12, 2006 - 8:34 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Argentina Directory
(Local resources)

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Argentina Forum | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | FORUM GUIDELINES/HELP | Directory Submissions | Travel Directory | Argentina Vacation Administration