Classic Car Rallies Contact us | Log In | Log Out | Argentina Forums
Travelsur Home | Admin | Register | Edit Profile | Search

Argentina Travel Advice » Outdoor Activities » Classic Car Rallies « Previous Next »
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Bob Frassinetti
Username: Frassinetti

Post Number: 7
Posted on Wednesday, December 07, 2005 - 4:44 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I was wondering, I'm looking for information for a project of buying a Kaiser Carabela here in Argentina, or maybe some other IKA or made in Argentina car from either the 50's or 60's.What I am looking for at this moment hasn't been the best finds but well I have just started. But maybe you can help?

I am also looking for advice, so if you have time would you answer some questions? What do you think of a Carabela as a car strong enough to participate in Classic Car Rallies, off roads car rallies, if it's in good shape?

You might have one, the question I then ask is if you would use yours in one of these Rallies? Any reason, for not using it? Except, well the common reason, I am only asking as in a theory not that really for you to use yours, ok?

By the way would you be interested in participating in an off road Classis Car Rally, here in Argentina? Give me your ideas and this will help me with this project I am working on. Hope to chat soon. Bob Frassinetti.

Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Santiago Bengolea
Username: Santiagov

Post Number: 20
Posted on Wednesday, December 07, 2005 - 5:03 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Bob :

My father in law was a IKA director while Jim Mac Cloud was the CEO and has a passion for old Torinos ( among other cars from Kaiser ) guess the Kaiser Carabela was produced in those years, maybe he can help...not sure..
There´s also a book named "IKA La Aventura" by Franco H. Cipolla.( Ediciones del Boulevard) that may help you .

oliver jacq
Username: Classicrallies

Post Number: 1
Posted on Tuesday, August 29, 2006 - 6:41 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

If you are still looking for information about classic cars and classic rallies, look at this website:

http://www.classicrallies.com

Where Historic rallies and races enthusiasts click - lots of excellent classic car pictures, a complete worldwide events calendar, Classic cars Classifieds and automobilia.

Oliver

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Argentina Directory
(Local resources)

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Argentina Forum | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | FORUM GUIDELINES/HELP | Directory Submissions | Travel Directory | Argentina Vacation Administration