Futbol (Soccer) in Buenos Aires in Ju... Contact us | Log In | Log Out | Argentina Forums
Travelsur Home | Admin | Register | Edit Profile | Search

Argentina Travel Advice » Tours and Attractions » Futbol (Soccer) in Buenos Aires in June '09? « Previous Next »
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Blake Whitehead
Username: Blake

Post Number: 1
Posted on Saturday, April 18, 2009 - 11:33 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Does anyone know what the chances are of my catching a futbol match in BA in June? I arrive Sunday, June 7 and would like to see match that day. Another day that same week could work, but the 7th or 11th (Thursday) would be ideal. I understand that schedules are usually not available until just a few days before a match, and the teams' websites seem to bear this out. But it would just be good to know if I stand a chance of seeing a game while in BA. Also, if my chances are good, what is the best way to ensure a ticket? Reserve a tour or can one just go to the stadium on game day and get a ticket?

Wonderful site, so much good information to digest prior to my first trip to BA. Any and all responses are very much appreciated!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Guillermo Augusto Belardo
Username: Bravo72

Post Number: 2
Posted on Sunday, April 19, 2009 - 1:00 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Blake:

If you want to attend the First Division championship matches, it is important to know that they are played between Friday and Sunday, both during the day and night. The fixture may be consulted in the official web site of the Argentine Soccer
Association (AFA).

As regards of your inquiry games for the 17th round are scheduled for fri 12th / sat 13th / sun 14th of june.

Enjoy!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Argentina Directory
(Local resources)

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Argentina Forum | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | FORUM GUIDELINES/HELP | Directory Submissions | Travel Directory | Argentina Vacation Administration