Fun In Buenos Aires Contact us | Log In | Log Out | Argentina Forums
Travelsur Home | Admin | Register | Edit Profile | Search

Argentina Travel Advice » Tours and Attractions » Fun In Buenos Aires « Previous Next »
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

bobby
Username: Rednose

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, December 11, 2005 - 6:10 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hello

I plan to visit Buenos Aires and maybe Mardel Plata January or February.

I am interested in partying mostly. I want to go to night clubs, discos and strip bars. Do you have any advice for someone looking to party and meet a few ladies? I will be in town for anywhere between 10 days and two weeks.

I have looked online and the best reports are from Recoleta. I am a single guy in my 30's looking to visit my mother's country of birth.

Oh before you call me an ugly American understand if I just wanted hookers it would be Costa Rica or Amsterdam that I would be visiting. I am a professional by trade. I am single looking for a fun visit to a foreign land that I have lost ties with. I may visit my cousins and Aunts but that will only be a small part of my trip.

Oh the fun part will be I don't speak spanish. lol I know that may cost me.

Thank You

Bobby

Roberto
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 245
Posted on Monday, December 12, 2005 - 2:15 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

> Oh before you call me an ugly American understand...

Noone judges you. I personally know nothing about Costa Rica and Amsterdam except that the former seems to be a beautiful place. Being in my 40's there is little advice I can give.

Hopefully someone may stop by with the right advice. I think that most locals are used to meeting women *anywhere*... But this may be out of range for you if you don't speak the language. If noone else offers any ideas, here are a few: you may want to hang out around the area of Palermo Hollywood, Belgrano and close to Puerto Madero in Retiro. Check out "25 de Mayo" street or Reconquista. Right on that area you can find some cool pubs and after hours bars where young professionals spend time. Take a look www.deep-blue.com.ar. When I visit, I usually see my old buddies here for a beer and such...

Also, consider contacting an expat. They may know which areas of the city are best for americans in a short visit. As for Mar del Plata, it might be easier to meet women over there than in BA, possibly young girls in their 20's. But wouldn't know specific places.

julie
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, February 13, 2006 - 1:52 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Personally I think that visiting any where in Agerntina would be fun, ive always kinda wanted to go somewhere exoctic!

Fredrick
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, February 13, 2006 - 1:55 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

to julie: i think that its realyl cool you wanna go down there and be vistiting it, if anywhere go to Buenos Aries!

dapankratz
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, February 13, 2006 - 3:39 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Bobby,

send me an email at dapankratz at yahoo.com, I know a few guys as well as myself that are interested in clubbing ect ect. I will be in BA for feb and part of march.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Argentina Directory
(Local resources)

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Argentina Forum | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | FORUM GUIDELINES/HELP | Directory Submissions | Travel Directory | Argentina Vacation Administration