? One-Night-Only Event Featuring I.O.... Contact us | Log In | Log Out | Argentina Forums
Travelsur Home | Admin | Register | Edit Profile | Search

Argentina Travel Advice » Tours and Attractions » ? One-Night-Only Event Featuring I.O.U.S.A. ? « Previous Next »
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Ricardo
Username: Gromit

Post Number: 18
Posted on Thursday, August 21, 2008 - 8:21 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------
I was wondering if anyone knows where in BsAs to view this important film by Warren Buffett, Pete Peterson and Dave Walker which is being released today. thank you, Ricardo

Don’t Miss the One-Night-Only Event Featuring I.O.U.S.A. , Followed By a LIVE Panel Discussion...

with Warren Buffett, Pete Peterson and Dave Walker

Aug. 21, 2008 in Select Movie Theatres Nationwide

The premiere of I.O.U.S.A. is just two days away and the excitement continues to build. Movie theatres are already selling out for this one-night event, so we urge you to click here to buy your tickets now.

As I’ve explained before, the live event on Aug. 21 is our one chance to fill up theatres and have the critical message of the film heard. To help put “butts in seats,” the discussion following the film will be broadcast by satellite to a theatre near you. It will feature Warren Buffett, Pete Peterson and Dave Walker. Also on the panel will be William Niskanen, chairman of the Cato Institute, and Bill Novelli, CEO of AARP. It will be moderated by CNBC’s Becky Quick. It promises to be an exceptional and lively event.

If we’re successful on Thursday night, the film that will be showing in 400 U.S. cities will have a much greater chance of rolling out to theatres across the country. That’s why we need you, along with your friends and colleagues, to come out and see the film.

I’ve included the link to the trailer for you to watch and pass on to your friends.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Argentina Directory
(Local resources)

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Argentina Forum | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | FORUM GUIDELINES/HELP | Directory Submissions | Travel Directory | Argentina Vacation Administration