Travelsur Home | Admin | Register | Edit Profile | Search

Argentina Travel Advice » Tours and Attractions » Markets « Previous Next »
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Tom
Username: Tomatalki

Post Number: 9
Posted on Friday, December 07, 2007 - 10:40 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hi All,

I was in BA last March and took the coastal train to Tigre. On that train I saw what looked like a great market somewhere before San Isidro, right off the train station. I'm back now and I can't remember which town it was or whether it was Sat or Sun.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Tom

elina overstadt
Username: Agustina

Post Number: 19
Posted on Friday, December 07, 2007 - 2:20 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

its the Barracas stop on the Tren de la costa. Its at Peru and La Salle. There is a nice restaurant called Bike and Coffee. Its definitely open on Saturday and Sunday...not sure about the rest of the week....Its a flea market..lots of junk

Geoff Pearson
Username: Gpearson

Post Number: 32
Posted on Friday, December 07, 2007 - 3:31 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hello There,

Can anyone tell me which station to use in BsAs to catch the Tren de la Costa? How often does the train run? Can one get off, and then re-embark on the train anywhere along the route without having to repurchase a ticket?

TIA

Geoff Pearson

MIchael Calero
Username: Michael795

Post Number: 52
Posted on Saturday, December 08, 2007 - 4:52 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hi,

Just a thought which I hope you will understand. I spent 48 days in Buenos Aires, not in a hotel but with Argentine's . I felt them since that who I am. I found a pride of Europe, regardless of the economy, they are holding one with total Class.

I really enjoyed the visit , honestly I bought a 90 sq meter apt in belgano . which is heavier then Palermo..... recoleta great but, fast pace... Belgano after a general is a great area.

Just me.. beside I ran into great professionals Pls, no inplants are done in a week... in the dental work.

Quality is quality... for them or one to take care of his area takes time .

I learned so much. my main thing is tha pride . I also have my opinion on wha is wrong there but my name is Michael not cristina.

Michael

MIchael Calero
Username: Michael795

Post Number: 53
Posted on Saturday, December 08, 2007 - 4:53 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hi,

Just a thought which I hope you will understand. I spent 48 days in Buenos Aires, not in a hotel but with Argentine's . I felt them since that who I am. I found a pride of Europe, regardless of the economy, they are holding one with total Class.

I really enjoyed the visit , honestly I bought a 90 sq meter apt in belgano . which is heavier then Palermo..... recoleta great but, fast pace... Belgano after a general is a great area.

Just me.. beside I ran into great professionals Pls, no inplants are done in a week... in the dental work.

Quality is quality... for them or one to take care of his area takes time .

I learned so much. my main thing is that pride . I also have my opinion on wha is wrong there but my name is Michael not cristina.

Michael

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Argentina Directory
(Local resources)

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Argentina Forum | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | FORUM GUIDELINES/HELP | Directory Submissions | Travel Directory | Argentina Vacation Administration