So much fun in BA! Contact us | Log In | Log Out | Argentina Forums
Travelsur Home | Admin | Register | Edit Profile | Search

Argentina Travel Advice » Tours and Attractions » So much fun in BA! « Previous Next »
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Thomas Tabourel
Username: Eversince

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, March 05, 2007 - 3:42 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hi, just came back from the beautiful Buenos Aires and I feel the obligation to share with you all the wonderful experience Argentina was. I am completly in love with Buenos Aires and Porteni()os! Wow ! I rented an apartment in recoleta, through BA4U apartments, the guys were terrific and the apartment perfect!
While there, Ive contacted 2 Portenios, fun activities for gay people, (www.2portenios.com) there was a brochure in the apartment, to hire a night tour to be introduced for the very first time to the gay night life in BA. It was one of the best tour I have ever had. This guys, 2 Portenios, very professionals brought me to different gay bars and clubs, with the best performances and cutest guys!
Advise, take a nap before going out, everything happens too late in BA!! we finished the night tour around 6:30 am having breakfast at one of those traditional BA confiterias on Santa Fe Ave.
My last Sunday, 2 portenios, invited me for a sailing day through the Rio de La Plata. It was a also another memorable experience, seeing the city from the river, visiting the Tigre Islands and meeting people from other countries. Thank guys for such wonderful time.
I am already planning my next trip to BA and also a tour I couldnt join this time but for sure on my next trip, the gaucho gay party!
Cultural life and shopping!! a lot, of course. 20 very well "squeezed" days. Eversince

Roberto
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 1022
Posted on Monday, March 05, 2007 - 9:17 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

> gaucho gay party.

I can't wait to see some pictures of that. Watch out for the 'boleadoras'!

Thomas Tabourel
Username: Eversince

Post Number: 2
Posted on Thursday, March 08, 2007 - 2:24 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Roberto, I do not know what "boleadores" are but Ill take care for the next time. For pictures of the place refer to the link I mentioned above! or this link http://www.2portenios.com
I am sure the place is unique! as the people there!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Argentina Directory
(Local resources)

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Argentina Forum | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | FORUM GUIDELINES/HELP | Directory Submissions | Travel Directory | Argentina Vacation Administration