Las Canitas CityBlock Map Contact us | Log In | Log Out | Argentina Forums
Travelsur Home | Admin | Register | Edit Profile | Search

Argentina Travel Advice » Tours and Attractions » Las Canitas CityBlock Map « Previous Next »
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

ruggero
Username: Bart

Post Number: 35
Posted on Monday, January 22, 2007 - 10:22 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hello Roberto: I hope you start this year like a rocket!
If anyone needs it, here it's my most recent project developed in flash, it's an old idea I had, and it's a map of las canitas, which I consider useful for anyone who wants to locate restaurants and bars in this nice area of Buenos Aires. I hope you like it and feel free to inform any mistake (since I've rated restaurants at my soley discriminatory and unfair scale, based mostly on value for money). Thanks. http://www.barts.com.ar/barts/lodgin/map_lascanita s.php?recordID=20

Roberto
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 965
Posted on Tuesday, January 23, 2007 - 1:00 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Great job, ruggero.

What's up with the 1 star chinese restaurant? Never gave you a fortune cookie?

ruggero
Username: Bart

Post Number: 37
Posted on Tuesday, January 23, 2007 - 2:24 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

LOL! no, Roberto: Well, I walk that block very often, it's incredible, but that restaurant it's always empty, so here it's the factor #1 the paris effect, inside doesn't looks that clean to be honest, nothing happened to my stomack, I like chinese food, and my favorite on the neighborhood it's min-min on migueletes (delivery only) they are generous with the chaufan and the menu (2 can eat) cost only 9,50 pesos and includes a soda, and a couple of small things more.
My favorite anyways, it's one so small that even has no name and it's over arribenos st, menu used to be written in chinese, but they make a great spicy chaufan with shrimps.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Argentina Directory
(Local resources)

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Argentina Forum | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | FORUM GUIDELINES/HELP | Directory Submissions | Travel Directory | Argentina Vacation Administration