Boat trip in Delta, Buenos Aires!! Contact us | Log In | Log Out | Argentina Forums
Travelsur Home | Admin | Register | Edit Profile | Search

Argentina Travel Advice » Tours and Attractions » Boat trip in Delta, Buenos Aires!! « Previous Next »
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Sarah Pabst
Username: Sarah2206

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, January 22, 2007 - 11:01 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hey,

everybody who's now suffering hot days in buenos aires and wants to escape the city for a day, I want to recomend a boat trip I did a week ago in the Delta...wounderful nature, just peace and clean air, nice music, nice boat...the website is www.shaktidelta.com.ar , I hope you enjoy it as much as I did, and wish you a great time in Argentina...!!!!!!

Geoff Pearson
Username: Gpearson

Post Number: 13
Posted on Monday, January 22, 2007 - 11:54 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Sarah,

This looks good!! How much did it cost & how many people on the boat?

Geoff Pearson

Sarah Pabst

Post Number: 3
Posted on Tuesday, January 23, 2007 - 8:32 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Geoff,

we paid 70 USdolars for 2 people, prices differ from 45-70 US dolar for 2-4 people. I know it seems to be a lot, but it's very exclusive, and you get exactely what you want..I'm traveling on low-budget, I'm a studend from Germany, and I thought a long time about doing this trip...but after spending a week in Villa Gesell with thousands of poeple on the beach, the tour with the boat was the greatest thing to do and it surley will be one of the highlights of my trip...I'll give you his email, because he'll do the trip customized to what you prever, a full day...!! shaktidelta@arnet.com.ar ...Enjoy

Geoff Pearson

Post Number: 14
Posted on Tuesday, January 23, 2007 - 8:38 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks Sarah,

We might do it this coming weekend.

Geoff Pearson

Katherine Ward
Username: Kathi

Posted on Tuesday, January 23, 2007 - 8:49 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hey, thanks for the information on the boat trip. I'm just at the early stages of planning a trip for our family to visit South America in June; probably will focus on Argentina, Uruguay and Brazil. And a big THANKS for getting back to real travel news; none of us are particularly interested in a facelift on holiday!! (or even hearing anymore about it).

Sarah Pabst

Post Number: 4
Posted on Tuesday, January 23, 2007 - 10:35 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Yes, no more facelifting news any more....please..

I hope you'll enjoy the trip and Geoff, if you're planing on doing it this weekend, you should contact him as soon as possible, as he only does 2-3 trips a week...it's great, you'll love it!!!

And katherine, just keep in mind that in june it's winter in argentina!! also nice, but take some warm clothes!!

Enjoy your stay as it is a great country!

Steven Johnson
Username: Wwwjohnsonlawfirmsccom

Posted on Saturday, February 03, 2007 - 2:50 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I'm going to try and take this tour!
Thanks!

Geoff Pearson

Post Number: 15
Posted on Saturday, February 03, 2007 - 10:26 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hello Steve,

My wife & I did this tour last Tuesday & it was a very nice day out. If you just want to get away from the heat & bustle of the city for a day, a leisurely cruise around the waterways, nice lunch & a very personable host, it can't be beat.

You might need to give Nicholas some notice as He seems to split his time between BA & Patagonia. Cost was US$140 total including a nice lunch, wine etc. & well worth it.

Hope this helps.

Geoff Pearson

Steven Johnson
Username: Wwwjohnsonlawfirmsccom

Post Number: 2
Posted on Monday, February 19, 2007 - 4:57 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

My wife and I met Nicholas the other day and went on the www.shaktidelta.com.ar delta cruise. It was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Definately the highlight of our trip and I would recommend this cruise to anyone visiting Buenos Aires. Nicholas is the most friendly and yet the most professional host and tour guide and by the end of the trip was our friend. The boat is beautiful and perfect and very comfortable [caution, wear sunscreen]. Lunch was awesome too and the amenities and little details that Nicholas paid attention to were perfect. It was a perfect day all around. Definately worth the price and I started as a skeptic. Try the yerba matte and enjoy this most peaceful cruise. A++

Ciao!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Argentina Directory
(Local resources)

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Argentina Forum | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | FORUM GUIDELINES/HELP | Directory Submissions | Travel Directory | Argentina Vacation Administration