Looking for nice apartment to rent fo... Contact us | Log In | Log Out | Argentina Forums
Travelsur Home | Admin | Register | Edit Profile | Search

Argentina Travel Advice » Lodging and Accomodations » Looking for nice apartment to rent for two weeks « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Roderick Chapman
Username: Roderick

Post Number: 3
Posted on Friday, July 07, 2006 - 7:33 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hi,
I am coming to Buenos Aires from Vancouver on August 16th to August 29th and I am lookng for a nice apartment to rent in a good area in Palermo, soho/Viejo/Hollywood. I have been on the internet looking, but it is really hard knowing what they are like with just pictures and no recommendations. I am looking for a studio or one bedroom with a view and lots of light. If any one can recommend some for me to check out that would be very helpful.

Cheers!!!

Roberto
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 595
Posted on Friday, July 07, 2006 - 8:12 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Roderick, welcome!

There are a few members here that handle such kind of accomodations. You can check the profiles for ruggero, Mike (apartmensba), Laura (movingtoargentina), Diego Klajner and a few others. Perhaps they will post here...

florencia
Username: Flopy26

Post Number: 33
Posted on Friday, July 07, 2006 - 11:35 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

hi roderick!

well,soon you come to buenos aires! I know ruggero and I can reccomend him.I can help you about the places in buenos aires as: tango,ride,events,nightlife,etc.
nice to meet you roderick!

florencia
Username: Flopy26

Post Number: 34
Posted on Friday, July 07, 2006 - 11:37 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

robert!

thanks for your good wave !!!!!!

ruggero
Username: Bart

Post Number: 18
Posted on Saturday, July 08, 2006 - 3:58 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hello Roderick and forum fellas.
As my apartment is brand new I have not many user reccomendations, but I wish I have! unfortunaly I've booked this apartment from august 15th to august 25th but is available on the last week of july then after august 25th. As many of my american friends complained about the lack of a big couch I've just bought a leather very expensive one which was designed by my friend in milano then I've took the plans to an argentinean furniture artist and they did it! furniture is mostly designer furniture and we renovated the apartment and worked into it for at least 3 months, as the bed is wider than the argentinean standards and very confortable, as every detail. We had a couple of professional photo shootings on the apartment because the apartment will be introduced in a designer magazine. I have some pictures on the website that expain a little more the apartment concept and also a video on the neighborhood. http://www.barts.com.ar/barts/lodgin/apartments_det.php?recordID=20 so finally my goal it's not to spam here but finding someone who can write later a report on this apartment, an independeant oppinion. I want not advertisement, just a objective review. Lately there are several websites that only list apartments for rent, they charge a commission to the owner then an "administrative fee" to the client, they are property brokers. I wanted to avoid brokers because I wanted to provide an added value on the apartments like daily breakfast, airport transfers, cellphone, daily maid, etc. Similar services than an hotel provides but with the privacy that an apartment offers and offer 5 times more bigger place for a third of the price! (seems like a good idea, isn it?) so as the concept it's not yet widely spreaded I think I will give the apartment to several agencies so they can promote it better than I. Anyway, you can always contact me via PM or on the website and deal directly with the owners, thank you.
bedroom
living room
lr
lcouch

(Message edited by admin on July 08, 2006)

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Argentina Directory
(Local resources)

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Argentina Forum | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | FORUM GUIDELINES/HELP | Directory Submissions | Travel Directory | Argentina Vacation Administration